Come and learn how to craft your very own Terrazzo Mini Pot using the eco-friendly Jesmonite. You will learn about the amazing properties of Jesmonite followed by the various techniques in making your very own handcrafted pot which includes - colour mixing, casting techniques as well as sanding!
These pots can be used for your succulent or even tea candles. However, plants or candle is not included in this workshop.
Workshop is approximate 1.5hrs and the best part you can make any colour you want and take home your very first handcrafted tray made by you! Your colour, your style!
By registering for our workshop(s) you agree to our Terms & Condition listed below.
If you and 4 other friends (5 pax total) would like to learn together, drop us a DM at our IG@Chokmah.sg to arrange for a private workshop!
For Corporate Workshop - Do email us at email@example.com
Terms & Condition
- Workshop will begin on time so please make sure you arrive early.
- Any participants who are late for more than 15mins will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to reschedule to another day as its important that you do not miss the first 15mins of the workshop.
- Only the specific technique (terrazzo or marbling) will be taught at each workshop.
- No rescheduling/cancellation is allowed. Please make sure that you are able to attend the workshop before making the booking. However, booking is transferable to your friends or family members.
We have confirmation from the authority that we can still run our workshop but with a reduce 5 pax per table (up to 50) with safe distancing measures in place thus our workshops are not affected.
- We will not allow any refunds during this period since we are still allowed to run the workshop and booking made can be reschedule up to 4 months of date of actual workshop.
- Refunds will only be allowed if the government announce a lock down for up to 2 months.