Workshop Term & Conditions
Safety & Disclaimer:
We use Eco-friendly, non-toxic and water-based Jesmonite in our workshop. While the material itself is non-toxic, participants must follow our safety instructions to avoid any harm. We will not be liable for any damages caused during the workshop.
If you require an apron - we do provide them upon request.
We expect all participants to follow the following rules:
- No eating / drinking during the workshop
- No smoking and no alcoholic beverages allowed
- Do not bring your own material(s) to work-on during the workshop without our prior consent
- For Public Workshop, we will begin on time so please arrive at least 10mins before the workshop timing. To prevent disruption, participants who arrive after 15min from the booking timing will be reschedule to the next available slot with a rescheduling fee of $10 per pax.
- During the break, our trainer will inform you of the timing when you are expected to be back for the de-molding and sanding process, please strictly abide by the timing given.
- Follow carefully all instructions given by our trainers during the workshop and only the specific technique (marble or terrazzo) will be taught in the workshop.
- Please treat our facilitators with respect and do not verbally abuse, pester or harass them.
- Be mindful of other people's needs and behave in a socially appropriate manner that does not compromise any aspect of other participants and our business.
- If you require more time to complete the sanding, we will allow an extension of up to 10mins from the original workshop end time, upon which, after the expiry of the extended 10min - for every 10 mins block extension, a surcharge of $30 (max $90 for the 30mins max extension) will be required to be paid by the participant.
In the event of any wastage or spillage of materials from not following our rules, additional / replacement materials will be chargeable ($10).
Participants who do not abide by our studio rules will be asked to leave the workshop. Anyone who intentionally poses a threat to other participants, our trainers, company and/or our business operations will also be asked to leave the workshop and may be banned from attending our workshops.
Additional T&C For Private Workshop:
- Workshop will commence on time. If there are participants who have who have not arrived, class will start no later than 10 mins from the booking time to accommodate participants - regardless if the group is complete or not.
- Workshop will end on time. If participants who had arrived late is unable to complete their work, an extension of 30mins max (see below point for breakdown) will be allowed. Thereafter, the workshop will cease.
- We will allow a complimentary extension of up to 10mins upon which, after this has expire - for every 10 mins block extension, a surcharge of $50 (max $150 for the 30mins max extension) will be required to be paid by the group.
Final Outcome of Product:
At our workshop, our facilitators are trained to teach you the right techniques and provide guidance during the workshop. However, the final aesthetic outcome of the product is ultimately dependent on each participant's work process, choice of colours and work pace, etc. For beginners attending their first Jesmonite workshop, we ask that you enjoy the process in familiarising yourself with the medium, rather than be too focused on the final outcome of your product. We will not be liable for any discontent with regards to the aesthetic outcome of your product as crafting is very personal and subjective.
Cancellation & refund policy:
We do not allow cancellations and refunds once your slot has been booked on our website. Please make sure that you can make it for the workshop slot before you book. No refunds will be given if you do not turn up for the workshop.
If you are unable to make it to the workshop - your booking is transferable, thus you may get a friend or family member to take your place if you are unable to make it. Alternatively, you can reschedule - however, it needs to be done 3 days before the workshop and only 1 time rescheduling will be allowed. If the its within 3 days before the workshop or a second reschedule, we will charge an administration fee of $10 per pax for the change. To reschedule or transfer - you will need to email us at email@example.com
In the event that our workshops have to be suspended due to government measures (Such as COVID-19), we will reschedule your slot to the next available date once we allowed to resume. Priority will be given to those who have already signed up.This applies to private and corporate workshops as well.
Photography & Video:
Photographs and videos will be taken during class and shared with the participants as memories of their experience. These may also be used for our training and marketing purposes. Participants with any concern should inform our trainers prior to the start of the workshop.
By registering for our workshop(s), you agree not to replicate our workshop(s) (content, lesson plan, literature, etc.) for profit.
If you intend to replicate or adapt our workshops for profit, please seek written permission from us prior to registration.
If you are an art educator or teacher in a Ministry of Education (MOE) or MOE-registered school and would like to learn from us to run your own workshop, please let us know prior to registration.
Participants who fail to abide by our terms will be banned from attending our workshops and we reserve the right to take legal action.
Minimum class size:
Please take note that we require a minimum of 2 pax to confirm a class. In the unforeseen event of low sign ups, we will inform you a day before the schedule workshop (to give time for potential sign-ups) and reschedule you to the next available class.
Product Terms & Conditions
Safety & disclaimer:
We describe all products sold on this website to the best of our ability. However, we will not be liable for any damages to the person(s) using it or unsuitability of product(s) for your intended use. You will need to make your own decision on what products works best for your intended use.
Cancellation & refund policy:
We do not allow cancellations or refunds once you have placed your order on our website.
Shipping & delivery:
Your order will be dispatched 3-5 working days upon placement of the order. All orders are shipped via mail or courier - we recommend shipping to a secure, attended location to avoid the lost of the delivered package.
For international orders, all taxes, duties, and customs fees (where applicable) are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s import policies and requirements.
It is your responsibility to provide us with a complete and correct address. If your parcel has been returned to us due to an incomplete or inaccurate address, we'll contact you for a re-delivery (shipping and handling fees will apply) once we receive the undelivered parcel.
In the event where the postman can't reach you and the parcel is returned to us, the same re-delivery fee would apply.